The website you are looking at right now.
- First, I created a blog using astro. My website was seperate from my blog.
- Then, I unified my website and blog. I used nuxt.js for this.
- Nuxt.js was great, but I felt slow. Therefore I switched to Astro again. This is the current state. From my time with nuxt.js I kept unoCSS.
- Astro is fast
- Astro is easy to use
- Astro build zero JS by default
- For the same reason lots of people use TailwindCSS
- unoCSS is more customizable than TailwindCSS
- I’ll add interactive islands, when I need them.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License